Representation in Togo
As part of its internationalization policy, CCI-BF opened the offices of its Representation on Togolese territory in 1977.
The CCI-BF representation in Togo provides services adapted to the needs of economic operators in terms of support and facilitation.
Under the authority of the General Directorate of CCI-BF, the Representation in Togo:
coordinate, animate and lead the activities of the Representation;
assist and advise economic operators;
provides economic operators with documentation and economic and commercial information;
monitor the management of infrastructures and merchant equipment;
ensures the profitability of these infrastructures and equipment;
contributes to the identification and promotion of business opportunities, etc.
Various and varied services are offered to economic operators. The most important are:
- the collection of information useful for business development between Togo and Burkina Faso;
- identification and promotion of business opportunities for Burkinabe and Togolese companies;
- the provision of useful information to economic operators in both countries;
- the organization of trade exchanges between the two countries;
- support for economic actors and partners;
- the monitoring of Burkinabè goods traffic in transit to the Port of Lomé for import and export;
- finding solutions to the problems related to the service of goods to Burkina Faso.
The representative of CCI-BF in Togo is Mrs. Victoire SOME: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of the Representation:
Port area, Lomé (TOGO) Tel: 22 27 32 06
07 BP 13118 E-mail email@example.com