Strategic Plan 2016-2021
Convinced of the importance of the private sector and the role it will have to play in order to revive the economy and strengthen the prosperity of our country, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Burkina Faso, as spokesperson Institutional Private Sector, has a Strategic Mandate Plan (PSM) for the period 2016-2021.
This PSM is in perfect coherence with the PNDES and is tied to my campaign program, presented in its time to the business community of Burkina Faso. Five major axes are the foundation. Those are :
• Axis 1- Improvement of governance and mobilization of consular intelligence;
• Axis 2- Human Capital Development and Facilitation of Access to Private Sector Financing;
• Axis 3- Development of economic intelligence and portfolio of business advisory services;
• Axis 4- Strengthening local business support in the regions;
• Axis 5- Development and strengthening of the supply of infrastructure and economic equipment.
For the successful implementation of the operational action plan that accompanies the MSP, the Consular Bureau reaffirms the need for a consular renewal that will strengthen the cohesion and synergy between the various actors of the Burkinabè economic world.
We have great ambitions for the private sector and for our country. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry will therefore have to exert more leadership in all spheres of national economic life; it will also have to be more efficient and be seen as a force of proposals for the public authorities and a real locomotive of the private sector of Burkina Faso